Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SHOP SHOP SHOP

23 days and counting to the next pay day, and I'm left with only $80! I know, I blew it again. But I swear it's going to be the last time since I've brought all that I've needed this month.

There had been arcade sessions with PCC and Yew Hung. A recent meet-up with Shuyan at Vivo-city for shopping and catching up session before we watched this fire-breathing and mind blowing performance at the outdoor complex near Esplanade.

Training had been so-so. I've missed a couple of running and gym sessions, occasionally due to the May monsoon period and the few days when I felt so shag after work that I couldn't find the energy to go to the gym.

Army work was okay. I had a day off recommended by my Master Sergeant due to good performance during the 427 ICT. However, recently we also encountered problems with other of our regulars, which I'm not going to mention it here.

It was only yesterday when I and Zijian head down to the NUS UCC Hall to catch Nicole's dance performance. It had a slight modification from the last performance at Zirca last March. Overall, the dancers, effects and everything wasn't too bad.

Ironman 2, Ip man 2 and Robin Hood are great movies. Personally, I prefer Ip man 2. It's definitely worth a second watch. Believe me, you have to watch it to understand why (:

Until next time! (: